The Master of Spiritual Healing, Deliverance and Warfare is a practical, hands-on program where students will receive a thorough background, history, systematic theology and practices of effective healing ministries.
MASTER OF SPIRITUAL HEALING,DELIVERANCE & WARFARE
Objectives and Outcomes
The Master of Spiritual Healing, Deliverance and Warfare is a practical, hands-on program where students will receive a thorough background, history, systematic theology and practices of effective healing ministries. They will also be given strategies for addressing ground, occult and strategic level spiritual warfare and complete a practicum with a portfolio.
Students will receive training and teaching from a wide range of instructors including Doris Wagner, Bill Sudduth, Chris Hayward, Ché Ahn and many more who offer insight from their own experience and many years of expertise in healing, deliverance and spiritual warfare.
FIND YOUR PATH
Program Road Map
Program length: Within 24 months
Road map: 10 + 3 + 1
10 Core Courses (Online)
Students will have rigorous guided online study in a cohort format. With advanced online learning system, a well-designed course structure, and a cohort mentor, WU students will gain valuable knowledge, discuss best practices and receive shift for their ministry and leadership development.
3 Residentials (On-Site)
Students will participate in 3 required 4-day face-to-face sessions. Students will meet internationally well-known leaders, receive instruction and impartation for personal breakthrough and maximize their learning experience
1 Final Project
Students will have the option of conducting a ministry project with a written thesis paper or participate in a WU approved overseas intercultural missions trip for their graduation requirement.
Core Courses List (On-Line):
- On Earth as it is in Heaven: Apostolic Authority
- Healing Ministries – Sozo, Shabar & Dissociation
- Ground Level Spiritual Warfare & Deliverance
- Healing Ministries – Restoring the Foundations Method
- Occult & Strategic Level Spiritual Warfare
- Healing Ministries – Cleansing Stream Method
- Healing Ministries – Physical Healing
- Intercession, Worship & Healing Through Art
- pastoral Ministry and Counseling
- 2000 Years of Healing History
- Practicum with Portfolio
- Born-again Christian.
- Agree to live a life that honors God and abide by scriptural guidelines outlined in the Bible
- Minimum 5 years actively serving in local Church/organization and currently part of local Church body.
- Currently in leadership role at a local Church/organization.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Two references (1 pastoral and 1 peer reference)
- Able to conduct on-line learning.
7 Core Courses – 21 units
5 Electives – 10 units
3 Residentials – 18 units
1 Project paper or approved mission trip – 12 units
Total units for graduation: 61