Develop the leader within you to transform your arena of influence. Through a pragmatic Biblical foundation, you will hone leadership skills in practical ministry methods, revival and reformation. This program will equip you for prophetic ministry, healing, power evangelism, and spiritual warfare, while understanding the vision of the 7-Mountain Kingdom Mandate.
MASTER OF APOSTOLIC LEADERSHIPAND APPLIED MINISTRY
Objectives and Outcomes
The Master of Apostolic Leadership and Applied Ministry program develops the leader within each student and prepares them for competent apostolic leadership in their sphere of cultural influence. The program strives to provide the student with a pragmatic biblical foundation for church governance through Christ’s 5-fold ascension gifts, as well as empower through specialized training in ministerial engagement of prophetic ministry, healing, power evangelism, spiritual warfare and a 7 Mountain Kingdom Mandate.
The primary focus of our Master of Apostolic Leadership and Applied Ministry program is designed to hone your leadership skills in practical ministry practice, revival and reformation that leads to cultural transformation. This hybrid program is designed for those who desire a quality education, but are unable to enroll in a residence program.
FIND YOUR PATH
Program Road Map
Program length: Within 24 months
Road map: 10 + 3 + 1
10 Core Courses (Online)
Students will have rigorous guided online study in a cohort format. With advanced online learning system, a well-designed course structure, and a cohort mentor, WU students will gain valuable knowledge, discuss best practices and receive shift for their ministry and leadership development.
1 FINAL PROJECT
Students will have the option of conducting a ministry project with a written thesis paper or participate in a WU approved overseas intercultural missions trip for their graduation requirement.
3 Residentials (On-Site)
Students will participate in 3 required 4-day face-to-face sessions. Students will meet internationally well-known leaders, receive instruction and impartation for personal breakthrough and maximize their learning experience
Core Courses List (On-Line):
- The Apostles Today
- Empower Five-fold Ministers
- Prophets Today
- Heal the Sick: Power Evangelism
- Action Research Methodology
- Cast Out Demons: Spiritual Warfare and Prayer
- Prosperity with Purpose
- Kingdom Mandate and Seven Mountain Strategy
- Women, Governance, and the Kingdom
- Creativity and Business Models
- Born-again Christian.
- Agree to live a life that honors God and abide by scriptural guidelines outlined in the Bible
- Minimum 5 years actively serving in local Church/organization and currently part of local Church body.
- Currently in leadership role at a local Church/organization.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in Biblical Study.
- Two references (1 pastoral and 1 peer reference)
- Able to conduct on-line learning.
10 Core Courses – 30 units
3 Residentials – 18 units
1 Project paper or approved mission trip – 12 units
Total units for graduation: 60